CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter Weekend

 
J & I had a date on Thursday night.  I seem to always send some snapchats on this night...and this was one of them!
Snapchat selfies are the best!
We ate dinner then went to see Furious 7.  Of course, he told the waiter that I wanted dessert (or is it desert??  Dessert is right I think) so we got some kind of brownie thing and a cocktail.  I took two bites and was done, good thing he was the one who actually wanted dessert anyway, he ended up finishing it off while I sat there and drank my margarita! 
Friday
I got up and headed home for the weekend.  My cousin turned 40 and his mom and sister threw him a surprise party.
Jennifer, Grandpa & Jason using the selfie stick
Michelle, Justin & I
Sunday
Happy Easter!!
Watching the kids hunt eggs!
Aunt Krystal can't wait to love on this baby boy!!
My sweet Grandpa

0 comments: