CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up (Feb. 6-8)


Friday
I was on standby from work all day.  I don't know the last time I've had a whole day of standby!!  I left at about 4 to head to Evansville for the weekend.  I stopped to get my nails done then went to get a baby shower gift.

Saturday
I got up and got ready to meet Niki at the Tri-State spelling bee that her oldest son was in.  After his test we went to eat lunch.  We went to Hacienda to eat lunch.
My favorite!!!  Ranch, salsa and chips!!
We went back to the spelling bee to see how he did on the test.  He didn't make it on to the oral bee.  They went on home and I went to the baby shower. 
Jenny's new Kate Spade bag that I wanted to steal


Danielle, Lindsay & I
Jenny, Ashlee, Danielle & Parker, Emily & Sidney
Kendra, Stephanie, Bridget, Lindsay & I
After the baby shower, Danielle, Jeremiah and Parker came back to the house so we all could hang out and talk for a little bit.  We had made plans to go out for our cousins birthday that night.
Lindsay & I at Rose & Monet
Our beautiful pictures we painted
Our group
Mandy, Me, Michelle, Jennifer, Aunt Susie & Lindsay
We left there and went to eat and have some drinks.
We played this for a little bit then I finally had to head home. 

0 comments: