CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up (Feb. 13-15)

Friday
Oh Valentine's day weekend, a weekend I haven't enjoyed in years.  Well, this year, that changes!

Can we please have Galentine's Day every year!?!
My BFF and I went to see 50 shades of grey with her mom and some of her friends that afternoon.  Of course, the theater was packed and there were quite a few laughs and snickers!  Everybody has their opinion about this movie and that is fine.  I read the books, I went to see the movie and I will go see the next two as well!!
Popcorn and a ginormous icee!!
We were ready in our "Laters Baby" t-shirts
 
I get home and found this beauty on my front doorstep!!
I ordered it Tuesday from the Surprise sale and had it by Friday afternoon!!
I changed out my purses, changed my clothes and got ready for a date!! 
I drove up to his house for a day early Valentine's day date.  He had the night planned, we went to a movie at a theater where we sat in leather recliners and then went downtown for dinner.  It was so great!!

My flowers and truffles!!
Saturday
I got up and went to body pump to start the day.  I came home and worked on things for Lindsay's baby shower next weekend.  I took a little nap and then went to Niki's house for the evening.  There was a basketball game that night against the rival team, so we went to that. 
Ryker before we left for the game in his "Little Heart Breaker" shirt
Sunday
I did a little shopping at Dillard's today.  I went in just for makeup and maybe a dress for a charity ball next month and came out with makeup, no dress and these Sperry's.  
Then I went to Target to get some things for the week and saw this....
Love these some ecards!!

0 comments: