CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Wrap-Up

I'm going to try really hard to get back to regularly scheduled blogging but I just don't know if I will or not. We'll see!!  I'm just gonna have to wrap up January and then maybe get back to weekly blogging again!  Also, I am doing this on my iPad because I think my laptop has finally bit the dust....have to get a new one of those soon, especially with school starting back in March!  I'm so slow at typing on the iPad 😜


New favorite song

Second date!!  Don't mind his gum on the napkin!  LOL!

Moving my best friend into her new house!
Takes 3 of them to hang curtains!!
This little tornado loved the empty cabinets!!

Oh this is my new favorite drink!!!  And I can't wait to sit by the pool sipping it all summer!
New workout tank
Basketball game for my friend Lucy's son who is battling cancer
Prom dress shopping!!
Super bowl Sunday!  The yummy food we had. I placed a bet on who would win the Super Bowl and the loser has to buy dinner this week on our date!  I lost 😔 All well, small price to pay for another date with him!

0 comments: