CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Homecoming Weekend

Miss Lilah Grace
I got to be her Momma's nurse when she brought this beautiful little baby into the world and I was so happy to be there and be a part of it!!  I may not be a part of their family, but they always treat me as if I am!!  So sweet!!
Friday
It was day 5 of the cleanse and when I stopped to get gas, this donut truck pulled in right after me!!  The darn thing was taunting me!!  I stayed strong though.....at least until after the football game!
Once I got into Evansville, I stopped and got my nails done since my nail lady got a different job.  I was doing my own for a while but they usually didn't last past 3 days.  I went to my sisters house to do my nieces hair for homecoming that night.  She wanted something pretty easy but I was still nervous doing it!  She had to be at the game early to ring an old bell that had been restored. 
Ringing the bell....it was harder than it looks!!
Me and my pretty sister
Kelsey before the game
Kels & Kenzie
 
Kelsey & I
Kelsey and her momma
Hadley and Kelsey
She had lots of people come to watch her on court and even though she didn't win, we were all very proud!!  After the game, some of us went to get something to eat, I was starving!!  That was when the cleanse ended, I just couldn't resist!!
Saturday
We got up early to head to Kelsey's volleyball tournament.  It was fun to watch and they played well!!

 
Michelle and I came back before the tournament was over, she took me to moms and we sat at the sunroom table with mom and looked on Pinterest for a long time!!  It was fun.  Michelle and I went back to her house and hung out with Kelsey for a little bit then I went over to my friends house to watch the Cardinals game with them. 

0 comments: