CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wedding Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent the day helping Brittany and everyone getting the reception hall ready for the wedding.  It was a lot of work but it was also a lot of fun! 
I was trying to keep these two entertained!!
Rehearsal time!
The soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Runge
We then went to the rehearsal dinner.  It was at a pizza place and it was so good.  I went home to change clothes, then met some friends for a drink.  We hung out for a while then I headed home so I could get some sleep.
 
Saturday
I got up around 9 and should have just started getting ready then!!  I didn't and then I was rushing around trying to get ready and get to the church.
It was Dr. Walker's birthday so we all wore our shirts!
"We'll continue making the donuts."
Me and the BFF (blurry of course)
Brittany forgot to go to the bathroom before putting the dress on and it took 3 of them to help her!
So many ruffles!!
Love this one!!
Selfie with the Bride!!
Niki, Brittany & I
 
Love this!!

 
 
Loved the head table! 
A little bit sweaty... 
We just wanted a decent picture!!  This will just have to work! 
Wish I would've focused this one! 
It was so so so hot out there on the dance floor and the Bride just wanted to cool off!!
It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy for the two of them!!  We all had such a good time and danced the night away!!
 
Sunday
I slept in and just lounged around for a bit.  I talked to Niki and went down there to help them around the new house.  We painted for a little bit then went back to there house and had dinner and watched some Sons of Anarchy.  I came home and finished up some laundry.  Working tomorrow is gonna be rough!!  It was such a great weekend!!

0 comments: