CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Brittany's Bachelorette Weekend

Friday
I did a few things around the house and then mowed grass.  I went to hang out with Niki that afternoon.  She is doing a bootcamp right now and I did her friday workout with her and it was a good calorie burn!!  We hung out that night and watched some Sons of Anarchy and did each others nails for the weekend.
 
Saturday
I got up and went to body pump at the gym then came home to get ready.  We were planning on leaving around 12:30 but to get 14 girls ready to go at the same time is not easy!  We had a blast on the way down there and even made 2 "music videos" which are hilarious!!  We all got checked in to the hotel and decided to start getting ready to leave. 
Rachel, Brooke, Charleen & Kristen 
Brooke, Me, Rachel, Kristen, Niki & Charleen

Niki & I

Brittany's Drinking Team
My BFF & I
Kristen, Rachel & I at dinner
It's a Charleen sandwich!
Dancing on the bar at coyote ugly
Dick's Last Resort
Who ya gonna call??
Ghostbuster's!!!
 
Sunday
After getting in really early this morning, we got up and ate some breakfast then headed back to IL.  We had such a good time and the ride home was much quieter than the ride there!  We got back to Niki's and took a nap then I headed home to do laundry and get ready for the work week.

0 comments: