CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Birthday Weekend









Friday
It was finally the day of Lindsay's 30th Birthday surprise party.  I came home that morning and ran errands to tie up the loose ends for the party.  Finally at about 6:00 it was time for the party!!
Her cake!!  Made by my BFF's mom!! 
Mom and I got out some baby pictures and her senior pictures to display
She was very SURPRISED!!!!
Me, Linds & Michelle
Obviously an outtake!!
We wanted the skinny one up front to hide us!
How lucky I am to have her as not only my sister but one of my best friends!!
So we started doing all the poses our nieces and their friends do!


I couldn't keep it together!!
Love it!!  (except for that arm fat!)
Kelsey & Lindsay
Maddie & Lindsay
Michelle & Lindsay
Anne, Lindsay & Tonya
So glad these two were able to both come in town for the party.  She was so surprised and excited to see them and hang out with them for the night!!
Just some Murray States girls 10+ years later!!
Dad & Lindsay
Me. Dad, Lindsay & Michelle
Saturday
It's my 32nd birthday!!!

I spent the day with Michelle at my friends house in their pool.  It was so nice!!  We got a little bit of sun and got to relax then we came home to get ready to go out that night.
I wanted sushi and that's what I got!!  It was so good!!
Danielle & I
And with the flash on!!  Holy washout!!
Michelle & I

1 comments:

MrsLindsayP

BEST birthday party ever!!!!! Thank you so much!! I was so surprised!!! Loved it! So thankful for you! :)