CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I really needed to mow my lawn today but didn't get the chance to.   I did get a weed eater though so as soon as I can get my lawn mower back from my neighbor I will be all set.  I got ready and went to Niki's for her husbands birthday party.  We all had a really good time even though the Cardinals lost.
 
Saturday
I got up early and headed home to my parents house.  Mom and I hung out all day, went for a walk, ate some lunch then sat outside and enjoyed the pretty weather!
Loving this view!
We were out there for about 2 hours and both got some sun.  I came in and started getting ready for another friends birthday party.  I headed over there and helped them finish up some things.
Jenny & I
Lindsay & I
Danielle & I
We had so much fun, it was like an old college party!!  We played flippy cup, beer pong and boom.  It was so much fun!! 
 
Sunday
I slept in, visited with my mom and older sister and then packed up my stuff and headed home.  I really needed to mow my grass.  I asked my neighbors husband to show me how to get the mower started and how to empty the bag.  It was definitely not as easy as I thought it was going to be.  His wife, who I work with and is a friend, came over and we were talking as he was trying to fix up the mower.  She ended up going to get her riding mower and mowed it for me.  Thank goodness for wonderful neighbors!!

0 comments: