CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up {Happy Easter}

Friday
I was up so early, it's like my body doesn't remember how to sleep in anymore!  I got up and started laundry, cleaned up around my house, did dishes and took out the trash so I wouldn't have to do it when I got back home on Sunday.  I packed up and got ready to head home.  I had gotten a spray tan the night before and was happy with how it looked AFTER my shower.  I'm always worried I'm too dark after I wake up but once I shower I'm always happy with it, I don't know why I worry!  I ran to the mall when I got there and did a little shopping.  I had seen a picture on IG of a dress I wanted, of course, the store didn't have any when I went to get it!  I came back and hung out with mom till everybody else got there.  We went to Chick-fil-a that night for dinner, yum, it's one of my favorites!!  We came home and watched Frozen!
This blurry little cutie knew more of the words than I did!!

Saturday
We all got up and did our own thing, then went to an Easter egg hunt after lunch. 
He was so cute, he stayed right in front when everybody else ran straight to the back!!  He had all kinds of eggs to himself!  #smartboy
It was such a beautiful day, we got a little hotter than we thought we would!  This sno-cone was just the cool treat we all needed!!
My niece and I left a little early so I could take her to get her hair cut.  My sister met us there and then they went to a Cheer Expo and I went back home for a cookout.  We had grilled turkey burgers, hamburgers, hotdogs, beans, chips and dip....it was so good and I ate way to much!  After dinner, they all went outside to fish a little bit. 


Lindsay and I
Lindsay, Me, Katie, Nate & Mom

We came in once it got dark and talked for another hour or so, then Lindsay and Ty headed home and we all went to bed.
Sunday
We got up and had Easter basket fun then I made my sister take my picture..... 
A little squinty-eyed but that's ok
{dress from Kiki La'Rue}
 

 
We went out to my Grandma & Grandpa's house.  I woke up with a headache and took motrin, took more motrin a couple hours later then took some aleve....nothing was helping.  I drank a soda and ate breakfast and lunch, eventually I went upstairs and laid down on the couch and it still wasn't gone.  Once I went outside, it was a little more bearable.  I came back to my parents and packed up my things and headed home.  Once I got home I took more motrin and it is still lingering, this is probably the worst headache I've had that I can remember.  I'm really hoping it's gone by the time I wake up tomorrow especially if I get called in for mandatory call!!

0 comments: