CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent the day renewing my CPR and NRP licenses for work.  It was a long day but I'm refreshed now and still hope I never have to use the skills!!  It snowed most of the day but didn't accumulate. I left my house without a coat and was freezing all day!!  My BFF and I decided to have a sleepover so I went home to get my things and a coat and headed down to her house.  She and her husband had to go to the hospital for a little bit and I stayed there with the baby.  He was all over the place and finally crashed at 8!

 
Sweet little guy!!  I found Pretty in Pink, Pretty Woman, 16 Candles and Tranformers on tv.  Niki got home and we stayed up and talked for a little bit. 
 
Saturday
It was a nice lazy day, went to a ball game, came home and crashed!!
 
Sunday
I've been wanting to visit a new church but I haven't done it yet.  One day I'm really going to though!!  I cleaned, did laundry and dishes then sat down and started watching SMASH.  I got the first season at Target one day when it was on sale for $10 or something.  I love it!!  It makes me want to go see a musical!!  



0 comments: