CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I was up earlier than normal today because I went to bed so early the night before.  I met Niki & Ryker out to do a little shopping and get lunch.  I met up with some other friends for dinner and I finally got chips and salsa that I had been craving!!  We had a little girls night after. 
 
Saturday

I got up early so I could get my things together to go to Evansville for the night.  Maddie and Kelsey's Christmas dance had to be rescheduled because of the snow we got in the beginning of December and the dance was tonight.  I wanted to be there to see them. 
Pawpaw and his girls 
My gorgeous (way to grown up looking) nieces 
Kelsey and her friends 
Kelsey and her boyfriend 

Love my little sister 
Momma & her oldest 
Momma with both her pretty girls 
Aunt Krystal & her pretty nieces 
Aunt Lindsay too 
Mimi & Pawpaw with the girls 
Maddie & her boyfriend 

 

She looks way to grown up!!
After the girls were off to the dance, we went to get a little something to eat!!
Bella wanted a little bit of ice cream too!!
We sat around and talked at Michelle's for a while but we were so tired, we headed home soon. 
 
Sunday
Mom made breakfast for all of us and some of their friends.  Maddie came with Michelle and she seemed to have a good time at her first formal dance.  I still can't get over how darn old she looked!  Just makes me feel old!!
 



0 comments: