CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I was scheduled to work today but was on standby for most of the day.  I was not feeling well at all the past two days and the extra sleep helped me.  I woke up from that extra couple hours of sleep and felt much better although, food still didn't sound good.  I met Niki out so I could sit with the sleeping baby in the car while she got some grocery shopping done since we were expecting some snow and super cold weather this weekend.  We finished up shopping and then went to hang out at her house.  I got caught up on SOA since they were ahead of me. 

Saturday
I wasn't planning on going anywhere today so I watched more SOA and waited for the bad weather to get here.

Sunday
It was still raining when I got up a little before 8 but it quickly switched to an icy mix then snow.  At least I was able to get all of my Christmas decorations and tree put away and my house back to normal.  Every year I want to decorate more and more and then when I have to put it away I'm kicking myself for putting so much out! 
A little hot chocolate was called for on this snowy cold day!
This was on Monday when I headed to work that next morning!  Way to cold for me!!


1 comments:

Diwakar

Hello Krystal. Wish you a very blessed, spiritfilled, prosperous and a Christ centered New year. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger and I was glad to stop by your blog "IT IS KRISTAL....WITH AK and the post on it "Weeked Wrap-Up". I like what you said in your profile that "every thing happens for a reason and it its own time and I just need more patience". It is very biblical. God has purpose in allowing to happen certain things in our life for our good and what we need is patience. Well let me share about the opportunity you can have of coming to Mumbai, India to work with us in the slums of Mumbai, India to work amongst poorest of poor sharing the good news of Jesus Christ to give them new hope, life and purpose. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great oontrast whre richest of rich and the poorest of poor. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the borken hearted. We also encorage young people as well as adults from the West to oome on a short / long term (from two weeks to four weeks or even more)to work with us. We would love to have you come to work with us amongst the poorest of poor to bring hpysical as well as spiritual healing. We conduct Medical camps and it would be so good to have you come and treat people with several diseases in the slums dur to poor sanitation in the slums. My email id is: dhankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.