CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
So the ice started yesterday, going for about 12 hours, then the snow started.  I woke up to about 6 inches of snow and it wasn't stopping anytime soon.  I was so glad I got to go to my nail appointment yesterday and my hair appointment that was scheduled for today got moved to yesterday. 
A silly horoscope I saw on FB!
So that night I thought about trying to get to my friends house.  I was able to back down my driveway and that was it.
 
Saturday
This is what my driveway looked like, at least the sun was trying to melt some of it!  I never did get a snow shovel after last year and that was a big mistake!  The only thing I had was a broom.  It helped push some of the snow out of my way.  I did actually get onto the road, drove around the block and was able to get back in my garage.  I spent the day watching Christmas movies on Netflix and finished wrapping the few Christmas gifts I still had left.  I was bored out of my mind!! 
Sunday
This is what my back yard looks like...
I am still bored out of my mind but at least I had some things I could do to get ready for my work week.  Hopefully I can still get out of my driveway in the morning. 

I think my tree might be leaning...
Probably should have closed the blinds before I took this picture.
 




0 comments: