CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent the day with Niki doing a little shopping. She needed to get halloween costumes for 2 of her boys and we just wanted to do a little looking around. I needed lotion and we both wanted to go to our new Ulta that had just opened up the weekend before.  We hung out at her house that night, ate dinner and had a few drinks. I made sangria, my friends Sarah's recipe, and it was so good!

Saturday
I slept most of the day then got up so I could get ready to go to Niki's for the parade. Her oldest son plays the bass drum in the school band and they were marching in the parade. They all got to wear their Halloween costumes also.  It was cold but not to bad and they were the best band there!!  The Cardinals game had already started, we listened to it on the way back to the house and picked up a pizza on the way. We got to watch the rest of it once we got back to their house. 

Sunday
I tried to make myself get up early so I could go to sleep at a decent time tonight. I start my first day back on days Monday and I'm probably not gonna sleep much.  

0 comments: