CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up (Nov22-24)

Friday
So this would be the second day I spent at Niki's with her boys.  They were out of town, so her mom and I took turns with the boys.  On Thursday night, I took the older boys to drum lessons for one and baseball hitting lessons for the other.  It had been rainy and cold all day and the parking lot was a mess.  This is the mess that was in my car the next day.  The oldest one felt so bad!!  Bless his heart!!
 
He was loving his new boots from mamaw!!
Saturday
They stayed with her mom that night and I went back the next morning to get them and have lunch.  We came back to their house and the big boys went to a friends house so it was just me and the little one!!
He was using me as a jungle gym!!!
Isn't he just the cutest thing!!!
We went up to the church later that evening to eat dinner and then I went to get the big boys.  They stayed with mamaw again that night.  He slept so much better there than with me!!
Sunday
I went over there to eat brunch with them and then brought to boys home with me.  This is the face I got when someone didn't get a long enough nap!!
I'm thinking someone was missing mommy pretty bad at this point!!
They got home that evening and the boys were so happy to see them.  We all ate some pizza and went through all their free stuff from the expo.  I went home to crash!!!
Just a little hot chocolate to end the night.
-

0 comments: