CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up



Friday
It was hair appointment day and I sent this picture to Lindsay after.  It was an early morning for me and I needed coffee!!!

 

 I met my friend Brooke for lunch at McCalister's, I haven't gotten to hang out and talk to her in a while.  It was so nice to catch up even if it was a short visit.  I went back to Carbondale to do some shopping.  I went to TJMaxx and bought nothing, Party City, the mall and Kohl's.  I found a few things at Ulta too!!! 
I went home to start getting ready for a halloween party I had that night.  I didn't know where the party was so I met up with some friends to catch a ride. 
 Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
 

Batgirl and Dorothy
 
Saturday
I slept in and then got up and got ready for my friend Danielle's wedding.  She is one of my co-workers and was marrying one of the only guys we work with!!  HA!!  They were both smiling from ear to ear all night.
Me and the beautiful Bride!!

Me, Danielle & Trish
It was pretty cold out there.  We were all sitting pretty close together and it was better.  We ate dinner then it was time to cut the cake.  Danielle had asked me to cut the cake and Trish helped me.  The reception was outside at a small lodge/bar and people from the bar were coming out and sneaking pieces of cake!!  HA!!  Some people have nerve!!
We left a little bit later because it was so cold!!  I met up with some friends at a restaurant and then we went to a bonfire/halloween party.  It was cold there too but they did have a fire. 
Me, Laryssa & Andi
We were missing our friend Lacee, so we thought we would do her signature pose!!  Always with the hair over her eye!!
(Seeing all these pictures make me want a new phone so much more....if the gold one wasn't out of stock everywhere!!)
Sunday
I tried to sleep most of the day so I could work that night!!

0 comments: