CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up {September 6-8}

Friday
I worked last night so I came home and slept for a little bit then got up and went to get a spray tan. I went to Niki's to hang out with them and eat dinner.  We finished up suckers and other things for Ryker's birthday party on Sunday.

Saturday
I got up early and started getting ready for Anne's wedding. 
Mom & I before the ceremony 
Lindsay, Groomsman, Tonya 
It was so hot in the barn, even with the air conditioning fans!! We were hot messes!!
Danielle, Becca & I
(horrible angle) 
 
Linds & Tonya 
Murray State Alum
with some husbands and babies! 
The bride and her adorable little boy!!
(I messed up my camera and all my pictures from here on out were blurry)
We had such a good time but the heat got to us and we were all beat by 11 and headed back to the hotel.  We hung out at the hotel and then all headed off to bed. 
 
Sunday
We got up and got ready ready to head home.  I went straight to Ryker's birthday party. 
 
Ryker & Koko 
Niki & Ryker
(I had so many other picture but I can't get them to load and it's annoying me so I stopped trying)

0 comments: