CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I didn't do much today.  I, pretty much, had to roll myself out of bed today because body pump kicked my a** last night!!  (As I'm writing this, I'm still feeling it!)  I went to get groceries then came home and started watching Drop Dead Diva, don't know why I never watched it before!

Saturday
I was supposed to go to the gym but I overslept (or maybe I snoozed my alarm a time or two too many) so I didn't make it.  I made gooey butter cake to take to Jessica's party that night then it was time for me to get ready.
 
Jennifer, Penny, Abby, Jessica, Ben, Laura, Jill & I

The newly married Mr. & Mrs. Wills
She had been planning this party for about a month and everybody knew there was going to be a surprise!!  I knew Ben had bought a ring because I had seen a picture of it so of course when we got there the first thing I did was look at her hand.  I saw the ring but I also saw a wedding band with it.....she said SURPRISE....we got married Thursday night!!  This party was the reception and they leave for Cancun soon!!  I was so excited for both of them!!!

Sunday
I got up and straightened up by house and got my things together to go to Niki's for a while!!  I watched A League of their Own, lots of One Tree Hill, some 90210 and Erin Brockovich...gotta love satellite!!

0 comments: