CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
First day of summer!!  Niki & I spent the whole day at the pool!!  Then we came home and hung out and her husband grilled yummy dinner!!  We watched Silver Linings Playbook...it was ok, a little drawn out I think!  I came home and cleaned some because my house was a mess!!!
Ryker loves the water!!!
  
Saturday
I got up and ran to Target then hurried home to get ready to go the winery for a friends going away party.  It was so hot!!  She was a little surprised to see so many of us there!!  I then had to leave there so I could go help cater a wedding.  It's always fun to do that!  It was done and over with and I was home by 7:30.  I came home and layed on the couch for a while then went and met my friends Abby and Laura out to listen to a band.
Abby & I

Sunday
I got up and got ready to go to another party for someones retirement and 3 others birthdays.  It was a cookout and it was actually really nice outside for it.  We were able to sit under the shade trees and the kids were able to swim.  I left there to go to another going away party.  They were so surprised when they walked in and saw all the people sitting on the patio waiting for them.  

0 comments: