CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up way to early so I could be at the restaurant at 4:30 am to open!  It was a good day but I was so tired!  I left there at about 1:15 then made the drive to Evansville to spend the weekend there.  I was so tired driving and T totally saved the day when he called and talked to me for a long time so I could stay awake.  I made it home and took a little nap then ate dinner with my parents.  I then went to visit with some friends.  I, of course, had to stop by Lic's Ice Cream and get some choco-creams to take with me.  Danielle had stopped and gotten some too!  We played Phase10!  Have you all played that??  It is so fun!!  We called it a night and I headed home to try to catch up on Grey's Anatomy and then crashed!

Saturday
I was up pretty early and waited for Lindsay to get there so we could go run.  Well, she ran more than I did but I tried to keep up with her till the end when I skipped a road or two.  We then did some upper body then lower body and stretched.  Our neighbor came out and asked if she could join us and reap the benefits through osmosis!  She was too sweet!  We got ready then headed to the mall to do some shopping.  We found some really cute stuff and stopped to get Starbucks while they were still having their half off frappucino happy hour!!  We finally made it back to the house so we could all hang out and eat some great food off the grill.  We ended up watching Safe Haven and it was so good.

Sunday
Lindsay and I got up at about 6:30 so we could meet Michelle at the gym and workout.  Wish we could do that everyday together.  We came home and got ready then went out to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate Mother's Day. 
Michelle, Me, Maddie, Lindsay, Mom, Nate & Katie, Kelsey
We ate way too much then went upstairs and took a little nap.  That getting up early and working out totally meant we needed a nap!  We all came back home and packed up to get back to our other homes.  It was a good weekend and I can't wait to be back to celebrate Maddie graduating from 8th grade here soon.  Once I got home, I unpacked and started on laundry.  T & I had plans to hang out so once he got home I headed over there.  It was such a fun weekend and I'm so looking forward to this one also!!
I'm totally slacking on blogging, I know but life is busy right now and I'm living it up and can't wait for a fabulous summer!!  I still plan on keeping it up because it is my scrapbook!!

0 comments: