CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Never Ever Ever

Never Ever Ever
I'm linking up with Neely for her one day link-up!!
I would never ever ever say.....
no, I don't need my blistex in my pocket
I don't need my camera
I forgot my phone at home....no big deal
I have plenty of purses
I don't need those shoes
I don't need another tank top
I have too many sharpies
I don't need to color code my calendar
I hate to spray tan
tanning beds don't give you skin cancer
going to the gym is not a struggle for me
I don't need a vacation, working 2 jobs is no big deal
my birthday is no big deal
my friends aren't the greatest!!!

1 comments:

Nicole

Totally agree with the phone one! Once I realized I left my phone while I was ON THE FREEWAY 1/3 into my commute and got off and turned back around to go get it haha Serious issues.