CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up


Friday
Niki and I had plans to go to Paducah to shop today so I got up super early and headed down to her house so we could get the maximum shopping time in!  She had a list and we conquered it!!  I had a free panty coupon for Victoria's Secret so of course I got that and couldn't pass up using the $10 off a bra coupon either....it had matching panties!!  Love a good matching set!!  I worked there while in college so I've been a little obsessed with matching since then!  We ate at Chick-Fil-A in the mall and then went to ColdStone Creamery.  Niki had never been there and had gotten a gift card for Christmas.  She got some chocolate peanut butter kind and I got mint brownie chip something and it was AMAZING!!!  It was a fun day!
I had to work at 4 that afternoon at the restaurant.  I hung out with some friends after that.  One of them bought a new house so he had people over.  I didn't take a single picture of all of us.  It was supposed to be a St. Patty's day party  and of course my cute hat I had was at home and I didn't want to drive back to get it.  All well, I'll keep it for next year.
Saturday
We made plans last night to go eat at BWW's this afternoon and watch the IU ball game.  I haven't gotten to watch very many of the games and I probably shouldn't have watched this one because they lost.  I ran to get some groceries and do a little bit of shopping.  Dillard's had some sales and I tried on some dresses for the 2 weddings I have this spring but unfortunately didn't find anything I liked.  I did finally find the BabyLips chapstick. 
I came home and watched LOST.  I had really wanted to go out but that didn't happen.  All well, maybe next weekend! Oh....I found these this weekend at Target....so good!!!
Sunday
I met my friend Lacy and her family for lunch in Paducah.  We went to Olive Garden and it was so good.  I hadn't eaten there in a while.  We hung out at there house for a while and caught each other up on what's been going on in our lives.  It rained cats and dogs the whole day, the drive to and from was awful!  I've had new windshield wipers in my trunk for a couple of months now and still haven't gotten them put on yet.  I tried to do it myself when I bought them but that was a complete fail. HA!

0 comments: