CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Oh this is very late but I'm doing it anyway.  On Friday I didn't do much during the day but of course, went that night to hang out with my BFF because that is what Friday nights consist of!  We hung out and talked and played with the baby.  It was a good night!

Saturday
I was off from both jobs all weekend so I had a lot of time to get stuff done.  I was lazy thought and didn't make it to the gym...no other reason besides being lazy.  I have got to get with it!!  Some friends were all getting together that night to play cards.  I actually played a little and won once!!  We hung out for a long while then when I went home I got pulled over.  Lucky me, I just got a warning, not that I should have been pulled over in the first place.  I'm sure the cop thought I was either drunk or out past my curfew!  HA!!

Sunday
I got up and got ready for a date a friend of mine set me up with.  We had a nice time but it was not a love connection.  I came home and cleaned up some and then watched some more Downton Abbey.  I'm loving that show!!

0 comments: