CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters
Linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday
 
one This "spring forward" time change is a little rough.  Yes, it's nice to have it stay light longer, but getting up is kinda hard.
 
two Easter is early this year, isn't it?
 
three I watched way to much tv on Sunday.  It rained all day, I couldn't find the energy to do anything else. 
 
four At least I finished the laundry I started the night before.
 
five St. Patty's day is gonna be celebrated on Saturday night, hopefully I can get some friends to go out!
 
six I have got to quit eating just because I'm bored.  It's getting pretty ridiculous.
 
seven LOST has me totally sucked in!
 
eight I am so ready for warm weather, maybe that will be my kick in the butt that I need to get motivated to get to the gym!

0 comments: