CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
1.  Best Valentine's Day you've ever had:
I've had several great Valentine's days, I can't decide on just one
 
2.  Worst Valentine's Day you've ever had:
Probably the ones that I've sat at home by myself HA!
 
3.  What did you do for Valentine's this year?
I slept most of the day because I worked the night before and then shopped at Target!
 
4.  Best Valentine's idea if you're single:
Go shopping!!
 
5.  Favorite Valentine's candy:
The large conversation hearts
 
6.  Favorite Valentine's memory from your childhood:
Mom always got us little gifts and still does to this day.  I got mine in the mail!!
 
Next Weeks Questions: Lets talk about those awkward years:
1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake
2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics?
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs?
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
 

0 comments: