CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I worked all day at the restaurant.  I woke up at 3:30 that morning thinking I overslept and couldn't go back to sleep so I started watching "The Carrie Diaries".  Have any of you watched it??
I love it!!!  I've always been a big fan of shows on the CW (hello...I'm a One Tree Hill fanatic) and I think this is going to be another fave!!  Work was so busy!!  My feet were killing me by the end of the day but not so much so that I couldn't do a little shopping!!  HA!!  I went to Target and found some great clearance deals!!  I had my eye on these beauties for a while but didn't know when I would actually wear them....
Women's Mossimo® Viveca Blingy Heel - Fuchsia
Still no idea when I'm going to wear them, but I'll find something!!


Women's Mossimo® Valma Jeweled Flats - Navy
I thought these were cute too....and on clearance!

Women's Zora Rain Boot
These were on clearance too and they are more purple than pink in person!
After shopping, I ran home and changed my clothes then went to hang out with Niki. 
 
Saturday
I was up early and worked 6-2 at the restaurant and came home to take a nap.  I ended up watching some TV then fell asleep.  I didn't have any plans so that was pretty much my night!  #lame
 
Sunday
I got up and cleaned some around my house then watched the end of season 6 of Army Wives.  Now I have to wait till season 7 comes on Netflix!!  I watched some more shows that I wanted to catch up on.  I did some laundry and paid some bills then started watching Nashville finally!!  Ooooh, that show is good!!  Now I'm getting ready for work the next 3 days and then on Friday I finally get my hair done!!  It's been 11 weeks since I've had it done last because my hairdresser has been on maternity leave!!  I've been wearing it curly everyday because that's about the only thing I can do with it right now and I'm actually loving it!!  If I can remember to take a picture of it I will!