CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas 2012

The Saturday before Christmas, we celebrated with my Dad's side of the family.  Every year, we rent out a pavilion at a local park and have it there because our family has gotten to big for anyones house!  It's always a really great time and I'm glad I got to go this year instead of working like last year. 
My beautiful niece and I 
Lindsay & I 
Dad & Kim 
Me, Michelle & Lindsay 
Me & my other beautiful niece 
Santa & Maddie 
Me, Jennifer & Jessie
We try to take this picture anytime we are all together. 
Michelle & her favorite cousin Chad 
We always do some kind of entertainment and this year it was some games.  We played a pictionary game and my team won!  Then we played a game where you and a partner stand with one arm behind each others back so you have a left arm from one person then the right arm on the other person and have to wrap a gift!  My team won again and I would say with a fabulous wrapping job!!  HA!!

0 comments: