CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up (A week late...)

So last weekend, one of my best friends got married.  I drove home on Thursday after working all night then going to a Dr's appointment.  I was exhausted by the time I got to my parents house.  I talked to mom for a while then was planning on meeting Danielle but ended up falling asleep.  I talked to her after I woke up and she had plans that night so I ran to the mall to try to find something to wear for the rehearsal dinner the next night.  It was a failed attempt so I just headed home and would just wear something I brought with me. 

Friday
I woke up and went to my pedicure appointment and the wedding detail phone calls started!!  Me, the bride, the maid of honor and the matron of honor finished up some small details and then I headed over to my spray tan appointment.  I love the spray tan!!  I met the bride and her mom and sister at the rehearsal dinner site to decorate and then we all headed home to get ready.  We met at the ceremony site at 4p.m. and it was all a whirlwind from there!!
The bride and her daddy 
Love the look on Jeremiah's face 

The flower girls 
After the rehearsal, we headed to The Pub for dinner and it was so good.  We had birthday cake since it was the matron of honors birthday.  We all made it through without crying which was good because tomorrow was gonna be a whole different story!! 
Me with the birthday girl!! 
Me & the bride!!  Love her so much!! 
Becca, Danielle & I 
 
Danielle, Steph & Amanda 
Sarah, Danielle, Steph & Amanda
Sarah, Stephanie, Danielle, Amanda, Me & Becca
 
Saturday
Wedding festivities...which will be a whole picture loaded post of its own!!
 
Sunday
Mom made brunch for all of us then I got ready and headed back to IL for a date.  A second date in fact, with a guy named Josh.  We had a great time!!!  Maybe one of these days I will go in to greater detail but right now I'm just enjoying it!!

0 comments: