CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Danielle & Jeremiah's Wedding {Part 2}

Now onto the wedding.....
and maybe a few pictures that I couldn't get uploaded on the first post!

Helping the bride to the party bus 
The gorgeous bride ready to take some pictures with her maids
Steph and her daughter Madalynn 
LKP & LR 
 
Opted for a photo shoot with her while we were waiting to leave for the ceremony!

Love her so much!! 
Madalynn posing with me! 
Sister shot! 
Panoramic of the bridesmaids....all 12 of us!! 
Papa Joe walking his baby girl down the aisle! 
After their first kiss!! 
We love our Todd!!! 
Me and my beautiful little sister! 
Becca and I
Now all I need to recap is the reception....it was so much fun and there are plenty of pictures to show it!!


0 comments: